Viva Interiors manages projects of all sizes, from new builds and full-scale renovations to organising custom designed shutters and providing colour consultations. At our initial consultation, we’ll have a chat to you about your goals and objectives so we can tailor a creative design solution especially for you. This may incorporate building, structural changes, renovations, flooring ideas, furnishings etc. We have excellent relationships with suppliers and access to showrooms that are closed to the public, so we can source furniture and accessories that perfectly reflect your unique personality and lifestyle, as well as pass on great cost savings to you. Essentially it’s our job to make your life easy. You don’t need to run around town searching for the perfect bathroom fixture – leave that up to us. And you can rest assured that we consider everything from traffic flow, surface finishes, along with the purpose, efficiency, comfort and aesthetic of each of your rooms.
1. INHOME CONSULTATION Make an appointment with one of our designers. Have ready any photos, magazine pictures, or ideas from Pinterest etc . We will get to know each other, discuss your style, and show you various options for your project. If you’re as excited to begin the design process as we are, we’ll collect a retainer and get this project started!
2. INFORMATION GATHERING We’ll come to your home to measure and take photos show you products and materials that will fit within your budget and give you the look you want.
3. DESIGN DEVELOPMENT & SELECTIONS This is our time to hunker down and design for you! We take your project goals, your style, and your budget into account as we develop detailed plans. We’ll help you select cabinetry, countertops, and more – all of which will be included in your custom plan.
4. DESIGN PRESENTATION & SIGN OFF We’ll present the design and detailed pricing for your review, answer questions, and make any necessary adjustments. When you’re satisfied with the plans, we’ll complete the necessary paperwork.
5. PROJECT PLANNING & PRE-INSTALLATION Final measurements are made and the order is placed. Every step of your installation is planned in great detail to help keep the project on track and minimize the inconvenience. If you don’t already have a contractor, we can provide you with recommendations. We work very closely with your installation team throughout the process.
6. INSTALLATION & PROJECT CONCLUSION The big day is finally here! The cabinets are delivered and installation begins. Your designer will visit your home to make sure everything is going as planned, and soon you will be enjoying your new space!